Welcome To PAMMJ
Patients Helping Patients
3 Steps to Get Your Card
Our Patients love us
They’re about the people, not the money.
It was great to receive that email from them, my doctor I saw last year wanted 150$ just to resubmit the same form. And that I feel is just greed and kind of unreasonable. It was cheaper here and I was treated like a person, not a $ figure.
When should I renew my card?
You can begin the renewal process within 60 days of the expiration date on your current card. The PAMMJ team recommends renewing your card at least 3 weeks in advance to ensure your new patient card is delivered before your current card expires. It can take up to 7-10 business days for your new card to arrive after the appointment with the doctor.
How much does it cost to get a medical card?
Do I qualify for a PA medical card?
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis;
- Anxiety disorders;
- Cancer, including remission therapy;
- Crohn’s disease;
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the central nervous system (brain-spinal cord) with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, and other associated neuropathies;
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders;
- HIV / AIDS;
- Huntington’s disease;
- Inflammatory bowel disease;
- Intractable seizures;
- Multiple sclerosis;
- Neurodegenerative diseases;
- Opioid use disorder for which conventional therapeutic interventions are contraindicated or ineffective, or for which adjunctive therapy is indicated in combination with primary therapeutic interventions;
- Parkinson’s disease;
- Post-traumatic stress disorder;
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain;
- Sickle cell anemia;
- Terminal illness
- Tourette syndrome
How can I contact the Department of Health?
Contact the DOH Help Desk at 888-733-5595