Welcome To PAMMJ
Patients Helping Patients
3 Steps to Get Your Card
Our Patients love us
Ease of process
I’d like to thank you for how seamless you’ve made this process for me.
The turnaround time was fantastic and everyone I dealt with was professional and courteous.
When should I renew my card?
You can begin the renewal process within 60 days of the expiration date on your current card. The PAMMJ team recommends renewing your card at least 3 weeks in advance to ensure your new patient card is delivered before your current card expires. It can take up to 7-10 business days for your new card to arrive after the appointment with the doctor.
How much does it cost to get a medical card?
Do I qualify for a PA medical card?
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis;
- Anxiety disorders;
- Cancer, including remission therapy;
- Crohn’s disease;
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the central nervous system (brain-spinal cord) with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, and other associated neuropathies;
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders;
- HIV / AIDS;
- Huntington’s disease;
- Inflammatory bowel disease;
- Intractable seizures;
- Multiple sclerosis;
- Neurodegenerative diseases;
- Opioid use disorder for which conventional therapeutic interventions are contraindicated or ineffective, or for which adjunctive therapy is indicated in combination with primary therapeutic interventions;
- Parkinson’s disease;
- Post-traumatic stress disorder;
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain;
- Sickle cell anemia;
- Terminal illness
- Tourette syndrome
How can I contact the Department of Health?
Contact the DOH Help Desk at 888-733-5595